Knowledge International actively supports a variety of transformational initiatives in the Arabian Gulf and surrounding Middle East – North Africa (MENA) regions.
Critical skill sets and experiences we are seeking are listed below and cross all services. Travel is required, relocation is possible, and periods of employment for specific efforts can range from three months to two years, depending on existing and planned requirements.
Should you be looking for this kind of challenge, we would request you submit a resume and contact our HR department for additional information. List is not all-inclusive:
- Former military officer
- Advanced education and/or industry experience
- Major Staff (Joint, Service, OSD, DoS, etc) experience
- Middle East experience preferred, not required
- Studies, analysis, and assessment experience
- Program management experience
- Proposal writing experience (RFP, SOW, Technical Proposal)
Please submit your resume in Word Format to
Knowledge International, LLC: Abu Dhabi, UAE; Export Compliance Officer; Requisition ID: 02-15